Lock It Tight: Tork Craft Anaerobic Lock
Tork Craft Anaerobic Lock range of adhesives can be used for bearings, nuts, studs, bolts screws and sleeves.
For all engineering, automotive repairers, rebuilders, workshops, fitment centres and most industries – Used on all types of Steel, Zinc and Brass.
Tork Craft's Lock range has a product for securing locking of bearings, nuts, studs, bolts screws and sleeves and can be used in all industries for locking the various types of steel, brass and zinc. Liquid Anaerobic adhesive is applied to the item and achieves full secure locking strength within 120 minutes.
The various products come in low, medium and high strengths, depending on what they are applied to. Identify the product you need the product name and label colour. The product is presented in a handy bottle with a strong nozzle for even fine application.
The proven and tested Tork Craft Lock range makes the perfect maintenance repair, rebuilder kit for most industries covering all their needs in the workplace.
1.Bearing Lock TCTL010 in the yellow pack is for retaining standard size threads and comes in a medium strength
2. Nut Lock TCTL040 in the blue pack is a thread locker for standard size threads comes in a medium strength
3. Stud Lock TCTL050 in the red pack is a thread locker for standard size threads comes in a high strength
4. Bolt Lock TCTL050 in the red pack is a thread locker for large size threads comes in a high strength
5. Sleeve Lock TCTL020 in the green pack is for retaining large size cylindrical parts, comes in a high strength
6. Screw Lock TCTL030 in the purple pack is a thread locker for small size threads comes in a low strength
The Tork Craft Lock range is available at all leading specialist stores countrywide for more information talk to your retail outlet or contact, Vermont Sales on 011 314 7711 or their website www.torkcraft.com