On Special - Kreg Bench top Router Table
Using a router mounted in a table (upside down) is far easier than using an upright router (freestanding) and allows you to do more without any hassle.
A router is a fantastic tool to use if you want to create decorative edges for your projects or want to add detailing to flat timber or board. You can also use a router to cut dadoes, grooves and slots and to tidy up edges. While I love using my router, I don't like using a freestanding router - I prefer a table-mounted router that gives you more freedom to move around the pieces you are working on, or to cut decorative profiles on my finished projects.
A freestanding router is used as-is and requires the use of clamps to hold everything in place while you move the router around. A table-mounted router is upside down and this allows YOU to move around without the need of clamps.
Kreg's precision bench top router table lets you set up your router with a range of features that provides you to set up permanently or have a portable option that you can take anywhere. If you don't have the space to set-up a properly kitted out workshop, this bench top router table gives you the flexibility to pack away when not in use.
Kreg's Bench Top Router Table allows you to carry the table to job site or easily set up the table at home or in your workshop.
• Rugged tabletop and precision insert plate to allow you to use the table with almost any router, even larger routers.
• Tough aluminium fence featuring easily sliding faces with quarter-turn locking ability for quick, simple adjustments.
• Noise-cancelling design for quiet operation, when compared to other models.
• Ability to plug in shop vac for a clean workspace.
• Portable design allows for transport to and from job sites.
• Bench top convenience allows for instant set up and operation.
• Solid steel stand featuring vibration-dampening rubber bumpers on legs.
The Kreg PRS2100 Bench top Router Table offers all the benefits of a full-size router table - with portability and convenience.