Legendary Lutron Lighting - Now available in SA
Homemation, the leading home automation specialists in the country, have expanded their offering by introducing the latest smart lighting technology, Lutron.
The Lutron story began in the late 1950s in Joel Spira’s makeshift lab in New York City. A young physicist fascinated by the aesthetic manipulation of light, Spira commandeered the spare bedroom in the apartment he shared with his wife, Ruth, and set out to invent a solid-state device that would enable people to vary the intensity of the lights in their homes. And the dimmer was born. Since then, they have expanded to include a wide range of smart innovations for home and commercial use.
The importance of having the correct lighting cannot be underestimated. Did you know that studies have found that insufficient lighting has been found to contribute to depression and vitamin D deficiencies? Appropriate lighting is known to improve mood and energy levels. With Lutron, you are able to seamlessly control the lighting in your home to ensure impeccable lighting.
Reasons to light-up with Lutron:
• Stay in touch with your home, even when you’re not there with the Lutron App
• Monitor and adjust lights on your smart device, whether home or away
• Schedule exterior lights to turn on before returning home in the evening or night
• Use the Away feature to ensure you never leave lights on
• Create the perfect atmosphere for entertaining or any setting, at your fingertips
• Their wall plates have a screwless design which is sleek and easy to clean
• Use the Goodnight button to turn lights off in other rooms, from the comfort of your bed
When choosing Lutron, you’re choosing a manufacturer with a history of innovation – and the leader in automated window treatments since 2003. Cutting edge technology, incredible value and a beautiful solution – now available in South Africa through the Homemation distribution network.
Homemation is a specialist supplier of premium branded audiovisual, home automation and home theatre products. The brands in their stable offer some of the most advanced and sought-after AV and technology in the world. Homemation has the exclusive distribution, in Africa, of global leading brands such as Control4, Definitive Technology, Denon, Heos, Klipsch, Monitor Audio, Polk Audio, Steinway Lyngdorf, Stewart Filmscreen, SVS and now Lutron too.