Eco-Fiber is a simple and lightweight filtration material for pool filters
Since 1994, Pool Magic have been a Proudly South African company manufacturing quality pool products, and Eco-Fiber is the latest innovation to be added to their range.
Since 1994, Proudly South African company, Pool Magic, has been at the forefront of innovation and production of pool products. Now, Pool Magic introduce Eco-Fiber - a revolutionary pool filtration product that will save you time, save you money, but most of all, save water.
We are all aware of an increasing water problem, not only around our country but also around the world. People are looking for change and Eco-Fiber delivers a very 'real' solution. Consider the amount of water that gets flushed into the sewer every time we backwash the pool filter. Tried and tested, Eco-Fiber brings you the future of pool care.
Once Eco-Fiber pads reach their life span, they can easily be 100% recycled for use once again.
What is Eco-Fiber?
Firstly, this is a product that is 100% recyclable. It is also a product that save energy due to its unique high flow rate. Eco-Fiber is manufactured to produce well-engineered filtration pads. These lightweight pads are packed to accommodate the volumes for various sized pool filtration systems.
How does Eco-Fiber Work?
• Eco-Fiber is a lightweight alternative for pool filtration. You only require 1Kg of Eco-Fiber as opposed to 40Kg of pool filter sand.
• Once inserted in the pool filter, Eco-Fiber has an exceptional dirt holding capacity, yet saves energy due to its high flow rate.
• With Eco-Fiber, less water is required to flush the filter media clean, as opposed to long backwash cycles using other filter materials. This saves you thousands of litres of water a year.
• Now you can change the filter within 30 minutes, rather than have to spend hours removing sand and other filter media.
Forget about the back-breaking task of replacing pool sand - with Eco-Fiber you can change the pool filtration in less than 30 minutes.
How to start using Eco-Fiber
1. Switch of the pump filtration system
2. Remove the lid from the pool filter. Put the threaded bolts or screws back in position to keep sand out as you work.
3. Take out all the old sand, being careful to avoid the filter arms at the bottom of the filter.
4. Use a hosepipe to remove any blockage in the filter arms and other components.
5. Rinse the filter with clean water to remove any remaining sand or dirt.
Once that is done, follow the instructions on the pack for proper installation of Eco-Fiber.