Make a small drop-leaf table
It's easy to make this drop-leaf table that you can mount onto a wall. When not in use, fold the support over to lower the top.
When not in use, simply turn the table support to the side and lower the flap.
YOU WILL NEED:
1 of 19* x 94 x 810mm pine - table, back
1 of 400 x 810mm laminated pine - table top
1 of 22 x 44 x 710mm pine - top 'T' support
1 of 22 x 44 x 300mm pine - bottom 'T' support
1 of 300 x 300mm laminated pine - support
1 of 22 x 44 x 100mm pine - block
4 of butt hinges and 16mm screws
4 x 40mm screws 
32mm pocketholes screws 
SX8 wall plugs  and and 75mm screws
Woodoc Gel Stain and Woodoc 20 Polyurethane Sealer
Drill / Driver plus assorted bits
Orbital sander plus 180-grit sanding pads
Kreg pockethole jig
Tape measure and pencil
Buy all the tools and materials for this project at Builders Warehouse.
1. Mark the size of the half-circle you want - ours is 800mm long along the edge - and cut out with a jigsaw. Sand smooth.
2. Attach the top to the back support, as shown above.
3. Draw the table support on the remaining lam pine. The inside mark is 40mm in from the edge. Use a jigsaw to cut out the table support. Sand smooth.
4. Secure the block onto the top of the table support 20mm from the edge, with 40mm screws. Make sure the screw head is flush with the block.
5. Attach  butt hinges to the back of the table support - one at the top and one at the bottom - with 16mm screws.
6. Use a pockethole jig to drill holes at the top of the bottom 'T' piece. Secure with wood glue and 32mm pockethole screws.
7. Secure the 'T' piece to the underside of the table back using wood glue and pockethole screws.
8. Attach the support onto the bottom 'T' section. Make sure the support is even at the front and back.
Our table was stained with Woodoc Gel Stain in imbuia and then sealed with Woodoc 20 Polyurethane Sealer.
Mounting to the wall
Mark the location for drilling the holes. Use a spirit level to make sure it is straight.
GOOD TO KNOW: Use nylon (fischer) wall plugs to ensure the drop-leaf table is securely mounted.