Prominent Paints Sale
Where the Prices are as Retro as the Promo
The products on promotion are available at all 17 Prominent Paints Centres nationwide and over 300 paint retailers that stock the brand, all at ridiculously low prices. And what better time than winter to tackle home DIY improvement projects:
• Premium Eggshell Enamel (5L) –
low sheen, scrubbable and good hiding power –
• Trade High Cover (20L) - water-based, low odour and good obliteration – R398
• Trade High Cover (5L) - water-based, low odour and good obliteration – R130
• Dampcure (5L) – good adhesion, alkali and water resistant – R345
• Gloss enamel (5L) - high hiding power, scrubbable and washable and premium quality – R380
• Premium Satin Silk (20L)- Durable, washable and stain resistant – R1 365
• Premium Roof & Paving (20L) – UV protection, hardwearing and flexible and long lasting protection – from R990
• Premium Matt (20L) – stain resistant, superior scrubability and excellent coverage – R995
• Specialty Wall primer (20L) – Alkali resistance, excellent sealing and economical – R495
With a Throw Back to Funky Retro theme adding nostalgic style to the campaign, not only are you benefitting from prices reminiscent of the 70s – you might also be rewarded for participating in the promotion. Stand the chance of winning either a Le Creuset pot (valued at R3 100) or Ray Ban sunglasses (valued at R2000 each), depending on your spend.
There are further opportunities to win on the Prominent Paints Facebook page: www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=prominent%20paints%20sa - so make sure you are a fan to qualify and win these simply superb prizes … while stocks last. Terms and conditions apply.
Many brands would like consumers to believe that buying paint starts and ends with choosing a colour. However, there is more to paint than colour. It’s one of the visual outcomes of paint, but is as important as various other characteristics and abilities of coatings. DIY enthusiasts must always think about the paint itself rather just the colour element when buying product and make sure they select all the right products to first prepare the surface and get it ready for the colour they select. Consider a few fast tips to ensure a good end result that is more than just colour: