Make a Shaggy Valentine Cushion
Use wool to cover a cushion to create a shaggy cushion for your Valentine.
So soft to cuddle and so easy to make, this shaggy cushion is perfect for a Valentine's day gift for someone you love. All you need to make the shaggy cushion is some colourful wool in two contrasting colours, a cushion cover, hairbrush and a glue gun.
1. Wrap the first colour of your choice of wool around you hand several times.
2. Pull off your hand, tie a knot in the centre and then cut open the ends.
3. You will use a hairbrush to create the shaggy effect.
4. Brush the wool until it starts to go soft and shaggy.
5. Place a bead of hot glue in the centre of the cushion cover.
6. Stick down the first bundle of shaggy wool.
7. Repeat the process with the first colour to make a heart shape and use a second colour to fill around the edges of the cushion cover.
8. Use a straightening iron to tidy up and flatten the shaggy wool and make it smooth. Now you can pop in a cushion inner and give your loved one his or her very own snuggle cushion.