Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish
All it takes is a fresh coat of Rust-Oleum milk paint finish and some shiny, new hardware and voila! - you have transformed a tired, old, worn out desk into something new again.
It's so easy to give tired, old furniture a new look. All it takes is a fresh coat of Rust-Oleum milk paint finish and some shiny, new hardware and voila! - you have transformed a worn out desk into something new again.
YOU WILL NEED:
Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish in your choice of colour
Screwdriver or Drill/Driver plus assorted bits
New handles or knobs
1. Use a screwdriver or your drill/driver to remove all the old hardware.
2. Lightly sand the old finish of the desk with 120-grit sandpaper and then wipe clean.
3. Gently stir the Milk Paint Finish with a stir stick until well-mixed and then apply to the desk with a high-quality paint brush and using a 'V' pattern of brush strokes to maximize coverage.
4. Leave the paint to dry for about 1 hour and then apply a second coat of paint, if necessary,.
GOOD TO KNOW: Let paint dry for approximately 1 hour before handling.
5. Now you're ready to attach new hardware and enjoy your lovely transformed desk!
Apply Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish to projects for a subtle matte, brushed effect with a light texture. Increased durability and a finish that won't chip. Milk Paint Finish is available in 6 on trend colours - making it popular for home décor and furniture projects. Milk Paint Finish highlights the original details of the piece, giving an antique look and feel.
You can use Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish to give your dining room a lot of vintage appeal. The matte finish offers a lightly textured, brushed look to any piece of furniture that won't chip away.
It's so easy to give any piece of furniture an antique finish with Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish. It is super easy to apply and long lasting.