Dated Dresser gets a Makeover
Transform dated furniture in an hour with Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish and some new hardware.
We transformed a dated dresser in an hour with Rust-Oleum Milk Paint Finish in Kensington Grey and some new hardware. Once finished, this dresser gets a new purpose in a home entrance.
YOU WILL NEED:
Your choice of new hardware
Screwdriver or drill / driver
1. Remove all the old hardware. Put this aside if you plan to use again.
2. Use 180-grit sandpaper to lightly sand the entire dresser.
3. Stir the Milk Paint Finish with a stir stick before application. Apply paint with your paintbrush using a 'V' pattern of brush strokes to maximize coverage.
4. Allow the paint dry for approximately 30 minutes before applying any additional costs. Let paint dry for about an hour before handling.
5. Add your new hardware and enjoy!