Delicate ric-rac flowers
These little ric-rac flowers are adorable - you just want to put them everywhere! Some assorted ric-rac, scraps and felt and a few other tools are all you need to make these gorgeous buds.
You will need:
Lengths of coloured ric-rac
Small scraps of green felt
Fabric glue or hot glue gun and glue sticks
Needle and matching thread
1. Join the length of two sections of ric-rac together with fabric glue or a hot glue gun - as shown below .
2. Start to roll up the braid, stitching to hold together as you wrap up.
3. Roll up and fasten until you reach the end of the strip.
4. Tie off at the bottom of the flower.
5. Take the needle and thread up through the centre and back down to secure the inner sections of the flower.
6. Use scrap felt, needle and thread to sew the leaves.