Cute picture frames
These frames cost around R20 each at home decor stores, and it takes less than 30 minutes to complete three of them! They’d look great hanging on the wall in a group, or resting on a table or mantel. There are lots of options for customisation (you could paint the frames before adding paper to the front or glue on fun embellishments). Use your imagination and enjoy!
You will need:
Unfinished wood frame
Mod Podge or acrylic sealer
Scrapbooking or wrapping paper
Rubber roller (or strong fingers!)
Scrapbooking rub-on words
1. Cut paper to fit frame with 1cm overlap.
2. Evenly apply a coat of Mod Podge or acrylic sealer to the top of the wood frame with the foam brush.
3. Adhere paper, rolling across the top to smooth out air bubbles. Let dry.
4. Sand away excess edges or paper using the sanding block.
5. Lay the frame flat, paper side down and cut out the middle using your craft knife. Sand these edges.
6. Apply rub-on words to frame (optional).