Spier’s Holiday Club: the best way to boost your kid’s creativity this winter
From 15-29 June 2019, Canvas Club will be offering fun-filled arts and crafts classes for children aged between 18 months and 13 years old.
Enjoy some time out at Spier Wine Farm this winter while the kids get crafty. From 15-29 June 2019, Canvas Club will be offering fun-filled arts and crafts classes for children aged between 18 months and 13 years old. These boredom-beating sessions will nurture your little one’s creativity and problem-solving skills, encourage self-expression and develop fine motor skills. In keeping with Spier’s commitment to a greener future, only recyclable and sustainable materials will be used.
There are two kinds of classes:
LITTLE ADVENTURERS for kids aged from 18 months up to 6 years old
CREATIVE CRAFTERS for kids aged 6 to 13 years old
How will you spend your free time at Spier?
Here are a few ideas on how to make the most of your time on the farm:
• Sample accoladed wines by the fire at Spier’s cosy Tasting Room
• Feast on fresh farm-to-table fare at Eight Restaurant
• Sip on a coffee while you browse the fridge- and pantry-fillers (including jams, charcuterie and cheese)
• Tuck into slow-roasted, pasture-reared meats at VADAS Smokehouse & Bakery
• Be inspired by Spier’s acclaimed art collection with a VoiceMap audio tour that showcases its key pieces