Fun storage headboard
A multipurpose shelving unit serves as a fun headboard and provides storage and display space for toys, collectibles, and bedtime storybooks.
You will need:
PG Bison SupaWood, BisonBord or MelaWood cut to a width of 250mm and lengths as required.
 shelf pins
 Wood corner blocks or brackets
 Timber offcuts for blocks
4mm wood screws (length determined by thickness of board used)
Alcolin wood glue
Drill/Driver, 3mm drill bit, countersink
1. Measure and mark on [A] and [B] for the uprights [D]. Drill 3mm pilot holes and countersink.
2. Apply a bead of wood glue to [C] and [D] and screw into position as shown right.
3. Measure and mark the position for the shelf pins and drill holes; insert shelf pins and fit shelves [E].
4. Assemble the base by using wood glue and screwing the front [G] to the sides [F]. Attach corner blocks or brackets at the top and bottom of both inside corners for additional support, and then attach wood blocks at the top as shown right.
5. Fasten the shelf unit to the base by screwing through the bottom of the shelf into the wood blocks.
[do it yourself magazine]