Affordable Moja furniture range
Now you can afford quality furniture with the Moja range. Supplied as flatpack, all you have to do is assemble the individual furniture pieces - and now we show you just how easy it is!
NOTE: Since the insertion of this feature, it would appear that the Mojo furniture range has been discontinued.
Moja is the easy, affordable and attractive solution for our modern lifestyle.
Made in South Africa from the finest quality materials and using cutting edge technology, the Moja range of furniture is ready-to-assemble - all you need are a few basic tools.
You will need:
Drill/Driver with screw bits or Phillips and flat-head screwdriver
1. Take everything out of the pack and set aside. You will start with the base by attaching the feet. Attach the base and then screw on the top.
2. Lay the top and base sections with the holes facing up. Insert the supplied dowels and locking screws. Tap the dowels lightly with a rubber mallet to ensure that they are firmly fitted.
3. In the larger holes you need to insert the locking nuts - make sure that the arrow on the locking nut faces the direction of the drilled hole (up or down).
4. Position the sides onto the base,
over the dowels and locking screws.
Use a rubber mallet to tap down
firmly. Once the sides are in place
use a screwdriver to tighten the
5. Place the top over the sides and tap firmly down, fastening the locking nuts in the same way.
6. Screw in the shelf holders and rail holders. Insert the shelf and steel rail.
7. All that's left is to attach the door
hinges and handles. All the holes
are pre-drilled and accessories
Adjust the hinges to hang the doors flush in the frame.