Workshop Storage Cabinet
This handy storage cabinet is ideal for a workshop or craft room and is made using 16mm SupaWood that you can have cut to size at your local Builders Warehouse.
The guys over at BuildSomething designed a simple cabinet that is ideal for storing accessories. Make it with 16mm SupaWood and then paint in your desired colour. This project uses a Kreg Pockethole Jig, so if you haven't yet invested in one of these versatile woodworking tools, time to give it some serious thought.
2 of 16 x 300 x 760mm supawood - sides
3 of 16 x 300 x 460mm supawood - fixed shelf/top/bottom
1 of 16 x 290 x 460mm supawood - adjustable shelf
1 of 16 x 492 x 614mm supawood - door
2 of 16 x 90 x 460mm supawood - back cleats
2 of butt hinges and 16mm screws
4 of adjustable shelf pins
32mm pockethole screws 
Knob or handle and screw
Have all your board cut to size at Builders Warehouse.
Drill / Driver plus assorted bits
Kreg Pockethole Jig
Orbital Sander + 120- and 180-grit sanding pads
Tape measure and pencil
1. On both cut sides, measure, mark and drill holes for adjustable shelf pins.
2. On the top, bottom and fixed shelf, with your pockethole jig set up for 16mm material, drill pocket holes in the  pieces as shown below.
3. Drill pocketholes in the Cleats as shown below.
4. Sand the cabinet parts before assembly. Attach the Top, Bottom, and Fixed Shelf to the Sides using 32mm pockethole screws.
5. Place and attach the Cleats to the Top, Sides, and Bottom using 32mm pocket hole screws. Make sure that the rear face of the Cleats is flush with the rear edge of the other pieces.
6. Before mounting onto the wall, prepare the assembled cabinet for painting. You will find tips here for a professional paint finish when painting SupaWood.
7. Use butt hinges to mount the door onto the cabinet front. Note that these are not the same hinges as shown on the main image [top], but are standard butt hinges. Finally, attach your choice of knob or handle to the door.
8. Mount the cabinet onto a wall with Fischer wall plugs and screws.