Galvanised pipe garden table
Make your own unique table for the garden using galvanised pipe and pine planks. You can make this galvanised pipe table in a day and save money.
This simple design is easy enough, even for a beginner DIY enthusiasts. You will find a selection of pine planks at your nearest Builders store, as well as most of the supplies required for this project. You will need to source a local supplier for galvanised pipe and fittings.
YOU WILL NEED:
22 x 67 or 94mm pine planks*
22 x 67mm pine planks for side rails*
Drill / Driver plus assorted bits
Orbital Sander plus 120- and 240-grit sanding pads
Jigsaw, mitre saw or circular saw
*The quantity will be determined by the size of table you are making. A standard table height is around 72cm high. A small 4-seater table will have a suggested length of 150cm and width 47cm (if using 94mm wide pine planks), or a 6-seater with length 180cm and width 752cm (if using 94cm wide pine planks).
Stain the table top in your choice of coloured wood stain and then apply Woodoc Exterior Sealer for maximum protection outdoors.
1. Start by joining the pipe together using a pipe wrench.
2. Join all the pipe and fittings together until you have a frame for the table top.
3. On the end sections of the frame, secure the brackets to the  side rails. The side rail will secure individual table top planks to the frame.
4. Sand all the cut pieces for the table top and then stain these as required.
5. Have someone assist you to attach the table top planks to the side rails. Secure with 2 screws through the table top into the side rails.
6. Apply 3 coats of Woodoc Exterior Sealer to the table top for maximum protection from the elements. Follow the instructions on the can for proper application.