How to apply frosted glass
Frosted glass spray is an easy way to apply frosted or faux etch effects to glass - all types of glass. Use on drinking glasses, candle holders, kitchen cabinet doors, sliding patio doors and more...
You will need:
Clear self-adhesive paper
Craft knife and cutting board
Stencils or PC printed lettering
Glass cleaner and clean cloth
1. Print out words or design to desired size.
2. Tape to the self-adhesive paper and cut around shapes with a craft knife (the more precise the cut, the crisper the wording or design will be).
3. Remove backing from adhesive liner, and place adhesive stencil on glass. Press firmly into place, so that frosted spray won’t seep underneath.
4. In a well-ventilated area (such as outdoors or in a workshop), spray the frosted glass over the stencil and let dry for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Slowly peel off the stencil and wipe clean. Be careful when wiping around the edges of the frosted area.
There are so many creative possibilities with either Rust-Oleum Frosted Glass spray paint or Etching Cream. From perfume bottles, wine glasses, mirrors, hurricanes lamps - almost any glass or plastic surface.
I hope you’re just as inspired as I am from all of these projects.
Visit Centsational Girl for more amazing ideas and inspiration.