Dremel 940 Glue Gun
You will find plenty of projects in the Home-Dzine Craft section that show you how easy and practical a glue gun can be.
The Dremel 940 is a high temperature (195 °C) glue gun with a drip-controlled exchangeable tip.
With its removable cord the 940 can be used at any place without available power.
Because of its good ergonomics (on/off switch, T-handle, stable base, extendable kickstand) and replaceable tip it is ideal for light DIY jobs around the house and outdoors, such as repairing furniture, gluing wood, ceramics, etc.
There are certain projects that can be completed easier and quicker with a hot glue gun.
Need to glue something fast? Grab your hot glue gun and heat it up, apply glue, wait 5 minutes and it's done!
Features and Benefits
- Drip control: to prevent dripping glue onto the project
- High temperature setting (195 °C): for usage with high melt glue sticks
- Silicon nozzle sleeves: to prevent from burning
- Extendable plastic kickstand: to easily position glue gun in a stable way by pressing a button
- Easy to push trigger handle: little force needed to press the trigger for constant flow of glue
- Glue output 18 g/min: for more demanding gluing jobs
- Ergonomic T-handle with softgrip: for comfortable and easy operation
- Power indicator light: shows if the tool is turned on
- On-Off switch: to manually turn the tool on and off
- Removable cord: to enable limited operation without power
- Heat-up time of 5 mins: for quick operation
- Suitable for 11/12 mm glue sticks