Quirky Coat Rack
Grab your Dremel tools and make a quirky coat rack for your winter coats. You can make using wooden coat hangers, or add even more personality with assorted hangers.
YOU WILL NEED:
Pine block, approx. 50cm in length
Template (bottom of this page)
Combi Drill plus assorted bits
Woodoc Antique Wax and cloths
40mm screws 
Wall plugs and screws 
Tape measure and pencil
1. Mark the coat hanger where it is to be cut off and repeat for all the coat hangers.
2. Using a carbide cutting wheel in the Dremel DSM20, cut the coat hangers to the right length.
GOOD TO KNOW: You can also use a jigsaw or mitre saw to cut the hangers.
3. On the pine board, draw a line down the horizontal centre. Drill two holes at 5cm in from the side edges - for wall mounting - and holes at 10cm intervals - for the hangers.
4. On the spaces between the holes, trace and transfer the design at the bottom of this page - or draw your own design.
5. Carefully engrave your design onto the board using a Dremel MultiTool. You can attach a soft-grip handle or use the flexi-shaft to do this easily.
6. Sand any rough edges and apply Woodoc Antique Wax over the board.
7. Secure the hangers onto the board through the back using wood glue and 40mm screws.
8. Attach to the wall with wall plugs and screws. Use a spirit level to ensure the hanger is mounted straight.