This adorable pull-along bunny is so easy to make using supplies that you will find at your local Builders, and will take about 30-minutes tops!
Make a pull-along bunny for your little one, or for a grandchild. It will only cost around R100 to make.
YOU WILL NEED:
Laminated pine 305 x 800mm
Pine dowel, 10mm diameter - cut  150mm length
Wooden wheels  - use a 60mm hole saw to cut out
Drill / Driver plus assorted bits
Jigsaw plus clean-cut blade
Sander plus 180-grit sanding pads
Find all the tools and supplies for this project at your local Builders Warehouse.
1. Print out the template and transfer this onto your pine board. This will give you the outline to cut out the bunny shape.
2. Clamp your board to a couple of workbenches. Cut out the bunny shape with a jigsaw and clean-cut blade.
3. Drill 10mm holes through the front and back feet for mounting the dowel. Sand the holes so that the wheels will be able to turn smoothly once you assemble.
3. Take the time to sand all the cut parts for smooth edges.
4. Thread the pine dowel through the holes in the bunny feet.
5. Drill 10mm diameter holes through the wheels for the pine dowel. Place a bead of wood glue in the holes and pop the wheels onto the ends of the pine dowel.