Rosemary and Garlic Potatoes
Add new flavour to your roast potatoes with rosemary and garlic.
- Serves 4
- Preparation Time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 20 mins
• 500g baby potatoes
• 1 tblsp olive oil
• peel of 1 lemon
• 1 tblsp Robertsons rosemary
• 2 tsps Robertsons garlic salt
- Cut 500g baby potatoes in halves and boil for 10 minutes until soft.
- Heat 1 tblsp olive oil over high heat and fry the potatoes with the peel of 1 lemon, 1 tblsp rosemary and 2 tsps garlic salt for 8minutes.
- Lightly crush the potatoes while frying, until golden.