Looking to change careers?
23 June 2012
Due to the success of our previous DIY Divas Career Workshop, we are launching a second Career Workshop. Here are
This twice-monthly workshop could change your life.
[ image inmagine ]
Finished school and don't know what to do? Looking to change your career or start something completely new? Tired of a 9 to 5 job; travelling to and from work every day in traffic, sitting behind a desk and doing something you don't enjoy. Or perhaps you want to start your own business - become an entrepreneur. The DIY Divas Career Workshops are designed for anyone - any age - little or no experience with power tools or DIY.
In the Career Workshop we will show you:
• How to design and create decor accessories and includes using Dremel Tools
• How to Upholstered Furniture (headboard & ottoman) - You will make one of each to take home with you. Fabric quantities will be advised closer to the date.
• Furniture Design and Manufacture
• Finishing and Paint Techniques
• Advice on setting up an online business
• How to use Drill/Driver - Jigsaw - Sander - Dremel Router - Dremel Multitool - Mitre Saw - Circular Saw - Impact Drill - Angle Grinder
The Career Workshop extends over a three month period, with a total of 6 individual sessions. Each session is from 09:00 to 12:00 on a Saturday morning at Colourful Corner Nursery, c/o Christiaan de Wet and Dolfyn Rds, Randpark Ridge.
Dates for the Career Workshop: 08 & 29 September, 06 & 20 October, 10 & 24 November.
Bookings are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment
The cost of the Career Workshop (6 sessions) is R 3000.00, and is payable in advance when booking.